HELPING OWNERS SCALE UP THEIR BUSINESS
Has your business plateaued?
Are you looking to scale up your business (revenue, profit and valuation) but don’t know where to start?
DEFINITION OF "SCALE"
To change the size of an object while maintaining its shape. Business scaling refers to increasing the size and value of the business by increasing sales volume while maintaining profit margins. It describes a company's ability to grow without being hampered by its structure or available resources.
WHY POST MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
We provide proven interim and fractional CEO/COO/Business Development/Sales Management services to owners of small and middle market manufacturing and distribution companies throughout New England.
Unlike most consultants that only focus on thought leadership, we drive success through direct participation with the people, strategy, execution and cash management.
We know how to ask the right questions to quickly get to the root cause of under performance. We quickly define your critical success factors, then align and engage the organization to achieve desired results. We roll up our sleeves and do what is required to complete the integral activities that drive desired results.
SUSTAINABLE GROWTH STRATEGY
Post Management Consulting will help you define and execute a growth strategy that:
• Externally delivers compelling value to the right markets and customers.
• Internally focuses on improving processes that lead to an efficient operation (workflow and structure).
• Maintains a consistent brand message of core value.
• Manages effective tools to measure performance (KPIs).
• Attracts and keeps the right people by empowering them to succeed.
TAKING YOUR BUSINESS TO GREATER HEIGHTS
Post Management Consulting specializes in helping privately held small and middle market manufacturing and distribution companies throughout New England achieve sustainable growth. We partner with our clients to develop business strategies, design scalable solutions, and build rich brand experiences.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Strategy Development & Execution
• Solution Selling, Customer Insight & Acquisition
• Channel & New Market Development
• Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement
• Leadership, Team-building, Alignment & Engagement
• Revenue Acceleration & Margin Enhancement
• Market Research & Competitive Intelligence
• Contract Negotiations & Strategic Alliances
• Creating Customer Focused Culture
• P&L Management, Cost Accounting & Pricing